Health insurance reimburses individual health-related expenses for company employees — from a plaster purchased at a pharmacy to an in-patient treatment at a hospital. The object of insurance is property interest related with health expenses.
The following medical services will be paid up:
- outpatient treatment;
- general practice physician’s consultations, treatment and home visits;
- consultations and treatment provided by specialists;
- diagnostic analysis necessary to make a diagnosis;
- in-patient treatment;
- therapeutical services provided by dentist;
- medicine and dressing;
- optical apparatus;
Reasons to be covered:
- Enhancing staff loyalty: genuine concern for staff on the part of the employer and the financial benefits gained are significant incentives for employees.
- Boosting efficiency: with access to the most advanced preventive, treatment and rehabilitation services, employees recover and return to work faster. This saves the company time and money.
- Reducing corporate income tax: a portion of employer contributions to the employee benefits are tax-deductible.
- Building an image as a forward-looking and attractive company: employers who care about their employees never go unnoticed in competition for the best specialists.
The company can select required services from: out-patient treatment, in-patient treatment, prenatal care and childbirth, optics, prophylaxis, oral hygiene, dental treatment and prosthetics, medicines and medical aid supplies, vitamins and food supplements, medical rehabilitation, wellness services, treatment of critical illnesses at public hospitals, various risks insurance.